Do you also make custom art?
At the moment I do not make custom art. However, I do believe it is possible that you will find what you’re (consciously or subconsciously) looking for in one of the existing artworks or new paintings to come! Feel free to browse in the Shop if you feel called or subscribe to the Newsletter!
Can you giftwrap my order?
During checkout you can add a note to your order. Fill in that this order is a gift, also feel free to add a personal note for the receiver and fill in the address of the receiver on the next page.
I will make sure your order is giftwrapped with your personal note included :)
Can you send me a digital version of this painting?
Due to the nature of the paintings I do not offer any of them in digital format. Each painting is carefully selected in size and printingmaterial. All of the printing process is guided by my hands in order to offer highest quality that stays true to the original colors, energy & details so it represents the work.
Do you offer licensing fees for the reproduction of your work?
I would never consider giving permission or licensing fees for reproductions, branding designs and other forms of commercial expression.
Please also see Q&A above.
Can I share or use your work?
Please respect the Artist’s boundaries when it comes to sharing the artwork. These paintings are created with Heart & Soul and should be treated as such.
Please use the following guidelines when sharing my work:
- Social media (Profilepicture, Avatar, Instagram, FB, etc): Sharing images on social media and/or use as a profile picture is allowed as long as my website tamarapatrick.com is clearly visible in the description of the message and the image remains unaltered.
- Blogs, articles, workshops, lectures: Sharing images in blog articles or in workshops (through powerpoint presentations for example) is allowed as long as my website tamarapatrick.com is clearly visible with the image and the image remains unaltered.
- Branding Designs (Website, Logo, Businesscards, Flyers): It is not allowed to use images for processing in branding identity designs (such as in the header of the website, business cards, flyers, etc) of private practices and/or other companies.
- Book/Ebook: The use of an image for a book cover and/or ebook is only possible with written permission. There are costs involved, for more information and permission please contact email@example.com
- Tattoos: You are free to use a Painting for a tattoo, no costs or permission is required. I would love to see the result! Send the (high resolution) photos to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share them.
Tamara Patrick always retains the copyright regardless of the permission given. The above conditions can be changed at any time without notice.
If I buy a Painting, do I own the copyright?
When you buy a painting, you buy a physical object that you can fully enjoy. So you only buy the painting, not the copyright, because the copyright always belongs to the maker (in this case Tamara Patrick). It is therefore not allowed to use images for reproductions, branding designs and other forms of commercial expression when you buy a Painting.
What if I cannot afford the investment?
The offerings you see in the Shop are carefully and intentionally priced at different pricepoints so there is available art for every Heart that feels deeply called and drawn to it. Also, there are payment plans available for certain Original Paintings.
It is not possible to use trading of goods/services as a payment method, it is also not possible to receive (extra) discount.
On certain days there will be special discounts and offerings, aligned with Divine Timing. This is always announced through my social media channels and/or the newsletter.