Giclée Fine Artprints are of extremely high quality and will last for generations. Treat your Giclée Fine Artprint with love & care and you are guaranteed to enjoy it for a long time!
Giclée Fine Artprints should be treated with the same love & care as an Original Painting. This means:
- Make sure you leave your Giclée Fine Artprint in the supplied packaging until you can frame it (or even better; have it framed by a professional framer)
- Touch only with clean, dry hands
- Use two hands to carefully pick it up to avoid small creases or dents in the paper
- Only touch the edges to avoid fingersmudges
- Use a clean, dry surface to roll out your Giclée Fine Artprint (with the print facing up)
- Please do not hang them in your bathroom, kitchen or any area with high humidity as this can permanently damage your Giclée Fine Artprint
Do you have questions? Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd love to answer your questions!